Sunday, December 27, 2009

Timely Blooms!

For the first year in many, my Christmas cactus bloomed in keeping with its name! I think it must have liked that cold spell we had -- when it actually SNOWED in Orinda a few weeks ago. I was up in Sea Ranch at the time and had left the heat OFF in Orinda. When I returned, it was 40 degrees indoors. Saved gas and got a blooming Christmas cactus out of it!

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas, Channukah, or whatever you celebrate, and I wish you all love, serenity, peace, joy, wisdom, wonder, connection, community, and creativity in the coming year -- some of those coming when you Reap as you Sew (or Sow).

I'm working on my New Year's Words to Live By . . . I think I have them, but they will be disclosed when 2010 arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment