Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Mentor, Hollis Chatelain, Is Coming Soon

Hollis Chatelain is coming to teach a 2-day quilt design workshop and to lecture in Gualala (Mendocino County), CA, followed by a 5-day Masters' Series #10 workshop at my Orinda, CA home in September 2011. Check this link to sign up for the few remaining openings in the Gualala workshop, or contact me for more info: Hollis Chatelain Quilt Line Design Workshop at Gualala Arts.  For more information on Hollis, an internationally acclaimed textile artist, see HollisArt.com.


I have been a Hollis fan for over ten years and cannot recommend her highly enough!  




This quilt -- "Dualism Deconstructed" --  that I designed as "homework" for my last workshop with her has just been juried into Images 2011, the New England Quilt Museum art quilt exhibit that is part of the Lowell Quilt Festival to be held in Massachusetts in August.

1 comment:

  1. This quilt is on its way to the New England Quilt Museum in Lowell, Massachusetts, where it was juried into the Images 2011 exhibit to be held August 11 - 13, 2011.

    ReplyDelete